Trinity County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Advisory
Press release from the County of Trinity:
California has officially moved beyond the Blueprint as of 12:01 AM today June 15, 2021. As of today:
- Business sector guidance has been removed;
- Additional guidance will be required from regulatory bodies, in particular Cal/OSHA;
- Guidance has been put in place for mega-events and schools;
- Face covering guidance has been updated: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face- coverings.aspx
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has updated guidance on testing found here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Updated-COVID-19- Testing-Guidance.aspx
CDPH has provided guidance on vaccination standards found here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Vaccine-Record-Guidelines- Standards.aspx
The Cal/OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board will be voting on revisions to the Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) at their meeting on June 17.
Until revisions are adopted, employers are to follow the current Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS), if applicable to them.
As TCPHB continues to monitor the transmission and effects of COVID-19 and its variants, we strongly encourage the following general public health recommendations to ensure the continued safety of our residents:
- Everyone that can, should get vaccinated when eligible.
- Follow current guidance from CDPH
Contact TCPHB with questions or concerns
Please submit any questions via the Frequently Asked Questions link on our Trinity County webpage so that others can benefit from the answers https://www.trinitycounty.org/COVID- 19/Frequently-Asked-Questions