Two Airlifted From Round Valley With Dog Bites
At approximately 3:30 p.m., two individuals within the Covelo Fire District were medevacked to the hospital
According to dispatch, one woman lost a finger on her right hand and the man lost skin on his forearm
after necrosis set in from the frostbite.
Both patients were being treated for “shock and exposure.”
Two air ambulances were dispatched to pick up the two patients at Round Valley Airport.
FlightRadar24.com records indicate the air ambulance deployed from the Ukiah Airport to retrieve the patients.
More information was sought from both CalFire Howard Forest and Covelo Fire Department but no one could be reached as of Saturday at 5:40 p.m.
Please Note: We’ve now corrected a misunderstanding. The patients were suffering from dog bites.