Three New Cases Reported Today
Press release from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Information Center:
A total of 512 Humboldt County residents have tested positive for COVID-19, after three new cases were reported today.
Today’s alert level stands at two or level yellow. Visit humboldtgov.org/dashboard to view the county’s Alert Level Assessment tool.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
- Three Additional Cases Reported Today, August 27
- 20 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Five New COVID-19 Cases Reported Today, September 1; Facial Coverings Order Revised to Align with State Order
- Four New COVID Cases Today, September 2
- Six New Cases Reported Today, September 3
- 25 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Zero New Cases Today, September 9
- Eight Additional Cases Reported Today, September 10
- Fifth COVID-Related Death, Five New Cases Reported Today
- Six New Cases Reported Today, September 15
- Two New COVID Cases Reported Today, September 16
- Zero New Cases Reported Today, September 18
- A Humboldt County resident in their 60s has died after being diagnosed with COVID-19; Six New Cases Today
- Eighth COVID-Related Death; Seven New Cases Reported Today
- One New Case Reported Today, September 29