Three New Cases Reported Since Friday
Press release from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Information Center:
Three new cases of COVID-19 have been reported since Friday, bringing to 485 the total number of county residents who have tested positive for the virus.
The Humboldt County Data Dashboard now provides more information about cases by age. The 0-19 age group has been broken down into two categories, 0-9 and 10-19 years old. About 8 percent of the county’s cases have been in the 0-9 age group and nearly 12 percent have been in the 10-19 age group.
Other daily and weekly datasets on the Dashboard have been updated. Some highlights include:
The 20-29 age group represents the largest number of local cases at 23.5 percent.
Nearly 44 percent of local cases have been diagnosed in people under the age of 30.
The time it would take to double the county’s case count is now 50 days.
The county’s confirmed case rate is 362 per 100,000 residents. The state and national rates are more than five times higher at 1,949 and 2,070 cases respectively.
Today’s alert level stands at two or level yellow. Visit humboldtgov.org/dashboard to view the county’s Alert Level Assessment tool.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
- Three Additional Cases Reported Today, August 27
- 20 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Five New COVID-19 Cases Reported Today, September 1; Facial Coverings Order Revised to Align with State Order
- Four New COVID Cases Today, September 2
- Six New Cases Reported Today, September 3
- 25 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Zero New Cases Today, September 9
- Eight Additional Cases Reported Today, September 10
- Fifth COVID-Related Death, Five New Cases Reported Today
- Six New Cases Reported Today, September 15
- Two New COVID Cases Reported Today, September 16
- Zero New Cases Reported Today, September 18