Good News: Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Reducing Evacuation Orders to Warnings in Areas Near the Humboldt County and Southwestern Trinity Borders
Effective Immediately, The following Evacuation Orders in Mendocino County have been reduced to an Evacuation Warning.
- Zone S: South of the County Line, East of Bell Springs Rd, North of Bell Springs Creek and West of the North Fork of the Eel River.
- Zone Q: Sounth of the County Line, West and North of the North Fork of the Eel River, North and East of Bald Mountain Road.
- Zone D: South and East of the Eel River, North of Bentley Basin and West of the National Forest Boundary.
- Zone N: North of the Middle Fork of the Eel River including the Eel River Ranger Station and Black Butte Store, West and South of the National Forest Boundary, East of Williams Creek.
- Hearst Willits Road at the Eel River Bridge
- North bound M1 (Also Known As “Indian Dick Road”) East bound FH7 from Eel River Ranger Station
The public is reminded to stay vigilant on current fire conditions. Please continue to adhere to road closures and any Evacuation Warnings and Evacuations Orders. Please remember to drive slowly and yield to emergency personnel in the area. Here may still be smoke in the respective areas as firefighters continue their suppression operations.
View the most current evacuation map at: https://tinyurl.com/MendoEvac
For electrical safety tiips after a wildfire, refer to PG&E at: https://tinyurl.com/y7dny9tt