Six New Cases Reported Today, September 15
Press release from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Information Center:
The total number of Humboldt County residents who have tested positive for COVID-19 now stands at 479, after six additional cases were reported today.
Wildfires continue to burn across the state, with many evacuees seeking shelter locally in individual households or in hotels, campgrounds, RV parks and short-term rentals. Humboldt County Health Officer Dr. Teresa Frankovich said gathering with those outside of your household is inherently risky in the time of COVID. “As we offer our support to those in need of relief from wildfires, we should all keep COVID-19 precautions in mind.”
Today’s alert level stands at two or level yellow. Visit humboldtgov.org/dashboard to view the county’s Alert Level Assessment tool.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
- Three Additional Cases Reported Today, August 27
- 20 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Five New COVID-19 Cases Reported Today, September 1; Facial Coverings Order Revised to Align with State Order
- Four New COVID Cases Today, September 2
- Six New Cases Reported Today, September 3
- 25 New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Zero New Cases Today, September 9
- Eight Additional Cases Reported Today, September 10
- Fifth COVID-Related Death, Five New Cases Reported Today