Three New Cases Reported Today, August 13
Press release from Humboldt County COVID19 – Joint Information Center:
Aug 13 dashboard
Humboldt County’s total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases now stands at 302, after three additional cases were reported today.
Today’s alert level stands at three or level orange. Visit humboldtgov.org/dashboard to view the county’s Alert Level Assessment tool.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by contacting [email protected] or calling 707-441-5000.
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard,
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19,
Twitter: @HumCoCOVID19, and
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
For the most recent stories about COVID-19, click here.
Earlier Test Results:
- Three New Positive Cases in Humboldt County on July 30
- Humboldt Adds 100 Positive COVID Cases in July After Two New Confirmed on July 31
- Three New Cases Reported Since Friday
- Nine New Cases Today, August 4
- Ten New Cases of COVID-19 Reported Today, August 5
- 25 New Cases Reported in Humboldt County Today, August 6
- Two New Cases Reported Today; Public Health Lab Flooded Due to Plumbing Problem
- Seven New Cases of COVID-19 Since Friday
- Seven New Cases of COVID-19 on August 11