Four New Positive Tests on June 29
Press release from Humboldt County COVID-19 – Joint Information Center:
Humboldt County’s total COVID-19 case count now stands at 133, after four additional cases were reported today.
Information is now being released on the humboldtgov.org/dashboard.
We’ve gathered the information and show it below.
For Redheaded Blackbelt’s most recent stories about COVID-19, click here.
Earlier test results:
- Humboldt County Has Two New Cases Today May 30
- One Additional Positive Test Today June 1 in Humboldt County
- Fourth COVID-Related Death, One New Case Reported Today
- One Additional Case Today, June 3
- No New Positive COVID Tests Today, June 4
- No New Positive Tests on June 5
- No New Positive Tests for COVID-19 on June 6
- One New Positive Test on June 8
- No New Positive COVID Tests Reported Today, June 9
- No New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases on June 10
- Another Day of No New Positive Tests on June 11
- One New Positive Test on June 12
- No New Positive Tests Today June 15
- One New Case of Community Transmission Today, June 16
- Another Case of Community Transmission Found on June 17
- No New Cases in Humboldt County Today
- Two New Cases of COVID-19 in Humboldt County Today, June 19
- Two New Positive Tests for COVID-19 on June 22
- One New Positive Test for COVID-19 Today, June 23
- Big Jump in Cases Today, Nine Positive Tests
- Five New Positive Cases Today, June 25
- Two Additional Positive COVID-19 Cases on June 26