(Listen) Large Eureka Low-Income Housing Complex Likely To Replace Used Car Lot, Other Top Stories
Refresh yourself or catch up on local news with Humboldt Last Week. It begins with quick summaries and often finishes with an interview or longer story. Available where you get podcasts and downloadable for later listening.
Humboldt Last Week, Episode 97
- Large Low-Income Housing Complex Likely To Replace Used Car Lot (6:20)
Eureka city staff recently approved the design for a large low-income housing complex along 4th and C Streets. Three stories, 50 apartments, all set to house people on the brink of homelessness — half of ‘em veterans. Pending permits this could be up as early as the end of next year.
Danco Communities are the developers. In the podcast their President Chris Dart talks about the facility and how they feel it will impact the community.
- Bay Trail Portions Win Award
- Hospital Layoffs: Wrongful Retaliation Or By-The-Book Efficiency
- North Coast Politician Gets Statewide Opioid Law
- Police Provide Short Lawson Investigation Update
- HSU Gets Nod As 14th-Best Public School In The West
- Redwoods Horseback Riding
- Mutilated Bear Corpse Found Near Patrick’s Point
- Sheriff’s Office: How About We Stop Picking Up Bombs
- Humboldt Supes Wants Us To Go Clean Energy By 2025
- Other Top Stories
Humboldt Last Week also includes additional crime updates, some attempts at humor, new music picks, Facebook giveaways, event suggestions, and more top stories. You can also listen and connect at humboldtlastweek.com.