(Listen) Beach Exorcism Mom: Psych Lecturer Has Rationale on Related Incidents; Other Top Stories
Refresh yourself or catch up on local news with Humboldt Last Week. It begins with quick summaries and often finishes with an interview or longer story. Available where you get podcasts and downloadable for later listening.
Humboldt Last Week, Episode 87
- Beach Exorcism Mom: Psych Lecturer Has Rationale on Related Incidents (5:34)
The mom from Ferndale was found not guilty by reason of insanity in the attempted murder and exorcism of her daughter at a local beach. HSU lecturer Kevin Matlock provides stats and rationale on just how rare incidents like these are and the infrequency of people like this offending again.
- Testy Oysterfest Arrest Gets Attention Outside Humboldt
- Local Mom Released From Immigration Detention Center After Seven Months, Out on Bail
- Madrone Likely Winner in Supervisor Race; A Nice Email About an Attempt at Wholesomeness
- Trinidad Mom Arrested After Death of Baby Boy
- Possible Natural, Gross, Reason for Bacteria in Clam Beach Water
- Sara Bareilles Working on First Pop Album Since 2013
- Other Top Stories