[UPDATE Tuesday] Sheriff’s Department Releases More Information in Connection With Arrests Made in Blocksburg Area
This is a press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty:
On March 26, 2018, sheriff’s deputies conducted a follow-up investigation into the whereabouts of homicide suspect Zachary Harrison. While in the Blocksburg area, deputies made contact with three subjects associated with Harrison, two of which had multiple warrants for their arrest.
Deputies arrested 27-year-old Curtis Wayne Flowers of Fortuna, 27-year-old Cidnee Ann Dunkelberger of Redway and 35-year-old Jesse Case Herlyck of Blocksburg.
Flowers was arrested on six misdemeanor warrants for the following charges: driving with a suspended/revoked license, driving under the influence of alcohol, battery, resisting arrest, driving without registration and failure to appear in court.
Dunkelberger was arrested on three misdemeanor warrants for the following charges: driving under the influence of drugs, resisting arrest, possession of a narcotic controlled substance, disorderly conduct while under the influence and using/being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Herlyck was arrested on fresh charges of possession of suspected heroin.
All three were booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility.
Anyone with information regarding Zachary Harrison’s whereabouts or related criminal activity is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Deputies Search for Murder Suspect
- Victim Named in This Weekend’s Alderpoint Homicide
- Helicopter and K-9 With Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office in Alderpoint Looking for Homicide Suspect
- Robert Holtsclaw: In Memoriam of This Weekend’s Shooting Victim
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Once Again Scoured the Area Near Alderpoint Looking for the Suspect in Last Weekend’s Fatal Shooting
- SoHum Man Sought in Shooting Death Believed to Be Armed and Dangerous
- A Reminder: Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department Still Seeking Suspect in Alderpoint Homicide
- After Being Spotted in Miranda, Murder Suspect, Zach Harrison Fled Into the Brush off Elk Creek Road; Residents Warned With Reverse 911
- Zach Harrison, Murder Suspect, Jumped in Eel River; Helicopter and Plane Brought in to Search
- Suspected Murderer Zach Harrison Still on the Loose; Netflix Film Crew in the Area Trying to Capture the Incident
- After Last Week’s Search for Suspected Murderer, Zach Harrison, in Alderpoint, Sheriff’s Office Warns That Harboring a Fugitive Is a Felony
- Sheriff’s Department Arrests Three Associates of Fugitive Murder Suspect, Zach Harrison