After Last Week’s Search for Suspected Murderer, Zach Harrison, in Alderpoint, Sheriff’s Office Warns That Harboring a Fugitive Is a Felony
This is a press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty:
The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office continues to seek homicide suspect Zachary Cordell Harrison. Harrison is wanted on charges of murder in connection to the shooting death of 58-year-old Robert Holtsclaw in Alderpoint September 23, 2017.
The Sheriff’s Office would like to remind the public that harboring, concealing or aiding a fugitive from justice is a felony. Anyone found harboring Harrison is subject to arrest.
Anyone with information regarding Harrison’s whereabouts or related criminal activity is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Deputies Search for Murder Suspect
- Victim Named in This Weekend’s Alderpoint Homicide
- Helicopter and K-9 With Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office in Alderpoint Looking for Homicide Suspect
- Robert Holtsclaw: In Memoriam of This Weekend’s Shooting Victim
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Once Again Scoured the Area Near Alderpoint Looking for the Suspect in Last Weekend’s Fatal Shooting
- SoHum Man Sought in Shooting Death Believed to Be Armed and Dangerous
- A Reminder: Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department Still Seeking Suspect in Alderpoint Homicide
- After Being Spotted in Miranda, Murder Suspect, Zach Harrison Fled Into the Brush off Elk Creek Road; Residents Warned With Reverse 911
- Zach Harrison, Murder Suspect, Jumped in Eel River; Helicopter and Plane Brought in to Search
- Suspected Murderer Zach Harrison Still on the Loose; Netflix Film Crew in the Area Trying to Capture the Incident