Snowy Mountain Passes Again Today
If you need to travel today be aware that the mountain passes are still snowy.
Here’s a look at the roadways:
- Hwy 1: Open
- Hwy 3: Snowy but no chains currently required.
- Hwy 20: Open
- Hwy 36: Chains required from Van Duzen Road to Knob.(See Quickmap for more information)
- Hwy 96: Open but one area with rocks in the road. (See Quickmap for more information)
- Hwy 101: Open
- HWY 162: Open
- Hwy 169: Open
- Hwy 199: Open but snowy. (See Caltrans Traffic Cam)
- Hwy 211: Open (Check out the Fernbridge live cam)
- Hwy 254 (Avenue of the Giants): Open
- Hwy 255: Open
- Hwy 271: Open
- Hwy 299: (See Quickmap for more information)
- Berry Summit. See traffic cam for latest.
Humboldt County Roads:
Here is what we know now. As we learn more, we will add the information below.
Humboldt County Public Works warned yesterday afternoon, “Bald Hills Rd 6-8 inches new snow. Rd open, carry chains and watch for Ice.”