Local Private Investigator Gets Thanks From Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department for Their Help During Identification of Missing Spanish National’s Body
Press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department:
The Humboldt County Coroner’s Office has identified the body found on the Van Duzen River bar on Feb. 5, 2018 as missing Spanish national Iván Linan.
Linan’s cause and manner of death are still under investigation.
The Sheriff’s Office would like to thank Cook & Associates, a private firm hired by family members, for helping expedite the identification process.
- Missing Man May Be Suffering From Mental Health Crisis
- Friends of Missing Man With Mental Health Issues Tell More Details and Ask for Help
- Searchers Comb Area Where Missing Man Last Seen
- Missing Spanish Man Last Seen a Little More Than a Week Ago
- Male Body Reportedly Found Decomposing in the Eel River Near Fortuna, Says Sheriff’s Department
- Fisherman Locates Body Near Van Duzen Bridge
- Radio Granada Reports That, According to Family and Friends, the Body Found Near the Confluence of the Van Duzen and the Eel Belongs to Missing Person Ivan Linan