Wade Harris Arrested After Struggle With Deputy Today
This is a press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at about 0819 hours, Humboldt County Sheriff’s Bridgeville Resident Deputy Filippini was on routine patrol on Highway 36. At mile post marker 18, the Deputy recognized wanted suspect Wade Daniel Harris, age 35, standing on the side of the road. The Deputy made contact with Harris and gave him verbal commands in attempt to take Harris into custody. Harris refused to comply and a short foot pursuit took place. As Harris was fleeing from the Deputy, a Taser was deployed. Due to Harris fleeing, the Taser probes were unable to make contact with Harris’ body. After a several minute physical struggle with the Deputy, Harris was taken into custody.
Harris was arrested and booked at the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on two felony warrants and a fresh charge of resisting arrest. Harris is being held without bail.
Anyone with information for the Sheriff’s Office regarding this case or related criminal activity is encouraged to call the Sheriff’s Office at 707-445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at 707-268-2539.
- Wade Daniel Harris Arrested in Sonoma after 12 Hour Manhunt
- Probation Search in Garberville Yields Meth Plus More
- Fortuna Police Arrest Local Motorcyclist for Waving Stolen Pistol at Fellow Driver
- Law Enforcement Is Attempting to Locate a Suspected Hit and Run Driver in Shively
- Fleeing Cops, Driver Heads Wrong Way Down Safety Corridor, Reaches Speeds of Up To 100 Miles Per Hour
- Wade Harris Arrested in Arcata
- Wade Daniel Harris: Arrested Again…and Again
- Wade Harris Arrested, His Bail is $500,000, and DA Fleming Says He’ll Have to Prove Money He Posts for Bail Has Legitimate Source