Measure Z Road Work in SoHum Next Week
The Humboldt County Department of Public Works is utilizing Measure Z funds to work with American Pavement Systems, Inc. and resurface county roads in the Garberville and Redway areas on June 7th and 8th.
Temporary road closures or restrictions to travel and traffic, including bicycles, will be required between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the following days and locations:
Wednesday, June 7th
- Maple Lane from Redwood Drive to Locust Street
- Cedar Street from Pine Lane to End
- Conger Street from Redwood Drive to Cedar Street
- Orchard Lane from Briceland Thorne Road to Bride Lane
- Par Avenue from Redway Drive to Briceland Thorne Road
- Redway Drive from Redwood Drive to Bride Lane
Thursday, June 8th
- Locust Street from Melville Road to Conger Street.Redway Area
- Redway Drive from Bride Lane to Briceland Thorne Road.
- Orchard Lane from Bride Lane to Riverview Lane
If you have any questions please call the office of Humboldt County Public Works at 707-445-7421.