Five Arrested at Alleged Drug House in Eureka Today
“The Eureka Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing Team (POP) served a search warrant at a residence on the 2300 block of 3rd Street in response to ongoing complaints,” confirmed Brittany Powell this afternoon. Powell said that “5 people were arrested and booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility.”
Below are their names and charges. (Please remember, the information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty):
- Tara Groswird, 27. Booked on warrant and possession of methamphetamine.
- Timonthy Mock, 42. Booked on warrant.
- Todd Scheel, 51. Booked on possession of methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house.
- Joshua Spaulding, 39. Booked on possession of heroin and maintaining a drug house.
- Shante Rivas, 36. Booked on possession of heroin, possession of heroin for sales, maintaining a drug house, and bringing controlled substances into the jail.