April Fool’s! Happy Outstanding Warrant Day
Officers from the Arcata Police Department, assisted by Officers from the Humboldt County Probation Department, served a felony arrest warrant at a residence in the 5000 Blk of Monterey Drive on Wednesday morning, April 1st.
Upon searching the residence, officers located 34 year old Joseph Gene Conn of Arcata. Conn, who is currently on Post Release Community Service for a previous drug related conviction, was taken into custody on two outstanding felony arrest warrants. Officer found two loaded shotguns in Conn’s residence, and a loaded handgun in Conn’s vehicle. Nearly half an ounce of Methamphetamine was located concealed on Conn’s person.
Conn was arrested and booked into the Humboldt County Jail on the following charges:
– Two felony arrest warrants
– 11378 of the Health and Safety Code, Possession of a Controlled Substance for Sale
– 1203.2 of the Penal Code, Violation of Probation
– 33210 of the Penal Code, Possession of a Short Barreled Shotgun
– 29800 of the Penal Code, Felon in Possession of a Firearm
– 29800 of the Penal Code, Possession of a Concealed Firearm
– 20510 of the Penal Code, Possession of a Cane Sword