2nd Hoopa Shooting Suspect Charged With Murder
Vincent Ortiz was charged today with one count of murder and two counts of attempted murder in a shooting near Hoopa. He pled not guilty. Bail was set at $1,000,000.
Ortiz and his father, Rodney Ortiz, are accused of killing one man and injuring two others during an argument on March 21. The two were on the run together when the older Ortiz was arrested in Eureka. Law enforcement arrested Vincent Ortiz near Willow Creek on March 25.
- THREE INJURED IN HOOPA SHOOTING
- TWO SUSPECTS IN HOOPA SHOOTING SPOTTED IN EUREKA
- HOOPA SUSPECTS’ VEHICLE FOUND IN EUREKA
- ONE SUSPECT IN HOOPA SHOOTING ARRESTED, PHOTOS
- SHERIFF’S OFFICE RELEASES TIMELINE OF SATURDAY’S SHOOTING NEAR HOOPA
- ONE OF VICTIMS IN HOOPA SHOOTING DEAD, LAW ENFORCEMENT SEARCHES FOR SUSPECT AT RED LION HOTEL
- SECOND MAN WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH HOOPA SHOOTINGS ARRESTED