$5,410,000 Bail Set for Silverio Sanchez
According to Lt. Steve Knight of the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office, a very large bail, $5,410,000, has been set for Silverio Sanchez who was arrested yesterday morning in Eureka.
Sanchez was wanted for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, felony evasion of a police officer and felony hit and run.
- Shots Fired on Hwy 36, Law Enforcement Warning Residents in the Area of Suspect
- US Forest Service Officer Released From Hospital Following Being Struck by a Suspect Vehicle This Weekend
- Silverio Sanchez: Wanted for Stalking, Kidnapping, Assault
- [UPDATED] Law Enforcement Names Silverio Sanchez as Suspect in Striking Forest Service Officer W/Vehicle
- Silverio Sanchez: Wanted for Attempted Murder/Bail over $1,000,000
- Attempted Murder Suspect Silverio Sanchez Found Hiding in Attic by K9 Unit
On 05-01-2014, after Silverio Sanchez was taken into custody a Sheriff’s Office Investigator requested and obtained a bail enhancement for Sanchez based upon the totality of his crime and risk to community safety. A Humboldt County Superior Court Judge agreed with the request for bail enhancement and raised it to 5 million dollars for the assault against the USFS Officer. Sanchez’s total bail is now set at $5,410,000.00. He remains in the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Correctional Facility.