[UPDATE 9:22 p.m.] Chimney Fire in Eureka Extends Slightly Into Home

A little before 5:30 p.m., a chimney fire in the 1300 block of Gross Street in Eureka spread slightly into the mantle and forced an older man to leave his home with a slight amount of smoke inhalation.

Below are photos and video:


Photos and videos by Bobby Kroeker and Stormy Taylor.

UPDATE 9:22 p.m.: Fire on Gross Street in Eureka Occurred When Occupant Attempted to Build a Fire in the Woodstove

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail

One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *