SR 175 Reopened in Lake County as River Fire Heads North
SR 175 has been reopened!
SR 175 between Hopland and Lakeport has been reopened after being closed Sunday by the River Fire. Motorists should drive with extra caution due to fire crews still working in the area. Also, if you are not familiar with this highway it is very windy with a restriction that no vehicles over 39 feet in total length are allowed.
Special thanks to our tree crew who completed removing all fire damaged hazard trees yesterday. The photos below were taken this week along SR 175.
- Mandatory Evacuations for River Fire 4000 Acres / Ranch Fire Grown to 1000 Acres
- Thousands Without Electricity in Lake and Mendocino County as Major Wildfires Rage
- Mendocino Complex Devours Almost 25,000 Acres (Maps, Photos)
- Hwy 20 Closed as Ranch Fire Runs Out of Control
- More Evacuations as Both Fires of the Mendocino Complex Plow Deeper Into Lake County
- The Two Fiery Claws of the Mendocino Complex Squeeze Clear Lake and Its Communities (Maps, Photos)
- Kelseyville and Finley Area Ordered to Immediately Evacuate as River Fire Rushes Southeast
- The Mendocino Complex: Nearly 75,000 Acres Burned, 12% Contained [Maps, Photos]
- The Mendocino Complex: Still Burning Hot and Fast
- Mendocino County Fights Back Onslaught of Fires, But the Complex Grew Almost 20,000 Acres Yesterday