[Listen] Humboldt Last Week (Episode 79)
Humboldt Last Week is a hopefully enjoyable new way to catch up on some local news. Available where you get podcasts and downloadable for later listening.
Some stories covered in this episode?
- Arcata City Councilmember Paul Pitino discusses police chief’s resignation, Lawson case, McKinley statue, and his priorities for Arcata (10:28)
- In-N-Out Burger addresses rumors of Humboldt location
- Elderly woman, alleged retirement home meth peddler, turns heads in court
- Marci Kitchen, accused drunken child killer, on schedule for trial
- Guy Fieri is working on movie theater restaurants overseas
- Pro runner does Lost Coast in record time
- Hoax out of Eastern Europe alarms local schools
- Rescuer saves kittens tossed from moving truck in grocery bag
- Alleged gang murderers, including father and son, headed to trial
Humboldt Last Week also includes additional crime updates, some attempts at humor, new music samples, Facebook giveaways, and other top stories. You can also listen and connect at humboldtlastweek.com.