Cannabis Conference Coming
Press release from the Mendocino Cannabis Resource:
Mendocino Cannabis Resource(MCR) is proud to present MCRConference 2018 & 420 Celebration, April 20th at the Little Lake Grange 291 School St. in Willits CA. This year’s conference will be a One Day event packed with current information and an evening of Celebration!
The doors for the conference open at 9am.
Morning Session: Cannabis Regulations Panels
- Environmental Regulations – Chantal Simonpietri, Harvest Logic
- Mendocino County Regulations – Kelly Overton, Mendocino Cannabis Program Mgr., Hannah Nelson, Esq.
Casey O’Neill, Mendocino County Growers Alliance & Genine Coleman, Mendocino Appellations Project
- State Regulations – E.D Lerman, Esq., Monique Ramirez, Covelo Cannabis Advocacy Group, & Casey O’Neill, California Growers Association
Afternoon Session: Cannabusiness Development Panels
- Overview of License Types: Sourcing to Sales – Omar Figueroa, Esq. & Lauren Mendelsohn, Esq
- Cannabusiness Models – Nursery – Ron Edwards, CKA Nursery, Distribution – Amanda Reiman, Flow Kana
- Manufacturing – Tim Blake, Emerald Cup Products & Testing – Emily Richardson, CW Analytical
- Direct Marketing – Farmers Markets – Karen Byars, MCR & Events – Brooke Horowitz, The Emerald Exchange
The conference will be followed by an evening 420 Celebration with Dj Green B. We’ll share a delicious meal! There will be music & dancing! Time for networking, getting acquainted, building community! Bring your business cards & whatever you have to share!
Dj Green B is one of California’s toppa top selectas focusing on reggae, dancehall, & african musik! On the radio, in the club, or at the festivals she delivers an energetic set lled with hot new music and all your favorite big tunes.
The MCRC2018 is sponsored by Flow Kana, Emerald Grown Co-op, Mendocino County Growers Association, Julia Carrera & Associaties, Round Valley Growers Association, Emerald Cup Products, Law Offices of Omar Figueroa, Law Offices of E.D. Lerman, & Hannah L. Nelson, Attorney at Law.