Sheriff’s Department Arrests Three Associates of Fugitive Murder Suspect, Zach Harrison
Today, three associates of Zachary Harrison, suspected of fatally shooting 58-year-old Robert Holtsclaw in Alderpoint six months ago, were arrested by the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department in southeastern Humboldt. In addition, Sgt. Jesse Taylor warned, “Properties in Alderpoint were visited and residents were reminded that anyone suspected of aiding or harboring Harrison will be charged to the fullest extent of the law.”
Taylor said, the three arrested today “were associates of Harrison’s at one time or another.” He explained that they were arrested on other charges than on helping Harrison. “We could not determine if they directly harbored Harrison or assisted him in avoiding capture so we were unable to charge them with harboring,” he said.“Two subjects, Curtis Flowers and Cidnee Dunkelberger, were arrested on outstanding warrants. The third, Jesse Herlyck, was arrested for possession of suspected heroin.”
Curtis Flowers was one of three arrested in 2013 after an incident at the Fortuna river allegedly began with Flowers, his father, and a friend shouting “White Pride” as they walked through a crowded party. According to a press release in the North Coast Journal, Flowers allegedly punched two different women in the face, knocking one woman out. One woman had a broken jaw. He also was involved in an altercation with a 16-year-old boy who tried to help the women.
At the time he was on active Parole after a conviction of assault with a deadly weapon. Flowers fled but was eventually recaptured.
Cidnee Dunkelberger was previously arrested in connection with a marijuana grow and a honey oil lab in 2015.
No photo of Herlyck was available at this time.
All three were booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility.
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Deputies Search for Murder Suspect
- Victim Named in This Weekend’s Alderpoint Homicide
- Helicopter and K-9 With Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office in Alderpoint Looking for Homicide Suspect
- Robert Holtsclaw: In Memoriam of This Weekend’s Shooting Victim
- Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Once Again Scoured the Area Near Alderpoint Looking for the Suspect in Last Weekend’s Fatal Shooting
- SoHum Man Sought in Shooting Death Believed to Be Armed and Dangerous
- A Reminder: Humboldt County Sheriff’s Department Still Seeking Suspect in Alderpoint Homicide
- After Being Spotted in Miranda, Murder Suspect, Zach Harrison Fled Into the Brush off Elk Creek Road; Residents Warned With Reverse 911
- Zach Harrison, Murder Suspect, Jumped in Eel River; Helicopter and Plane Brought in to Search
- Suspected Murderer Zach Harrison Still on the Loose; Netflix Film Crew in the Area Trying to Capture the Incident
- After Last Week’s Search for Suspected Murderer, Zach Harrison, in Alderpoint, Sheriff’s Office Warns That Harboring a Fugitive Is a Felony