Memorial for Mother and Two Daughters Whose Car Went Into the Klamath River
According to family of Elizabeth Palmer, a funeral for her and her two daughters–Lizzie and Victoria—will be held on Tuesday, March 14th at 10 a.m. at Blue Lake Cemetery in Blue Lake. According to the family, the ceremony is open to anyone who would like to mourn.
“People can bring flowers, donate to the gofund me, or just come to pay their respects they dont have to bring anything,” wrote Elizabeth’s sister.
- Family’s Vehicle in River; Husband Climbs Embankment
- Slide Hampers Search for Missing Family in Crash off Hwy 96
- After Traffic Crash Into Klamath River, Mother and Two Daughters Believed to Have Died Before They Could Be Rescued
- For Liz and Her Two Girls: A Fundraiser for the Funeral Expenses of the Mother and Two Children Who Are Believed Dead After a Crash into the Klamath River
- Diver and Orleans VFD Located Vehicle That Carried Mother and Daughters Into the Klamath River