Structure Fire on L Street in Eureka

scannerFire crews are responding to a home “filling with gray smoke” on L Street in Eureka.

UPDATE 9:24 a.m.: “It appears to be an issue with the wood stove,” reports the first crew on scene.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail

One comment

  • Issue with woodstove + gray smoke = likely a chimney fire!!! Get your chimneys cleaned to remove Creosote buildup, it helps prevent chimney fires by removing the fuel!!! No fuel, no fire, case closed & you wil be helping a local business, a Chimney Sweep as well!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *