‘Justice for Jennika’: A Rally for the Young Eureka Woman Whose Death Was Deemed Suspicious by Police
At six p.m. yesterday, in spite of the pouring rain, several dozen people gathered in Eureka. In the dark, the wind and the deluge, they grouped in front of the “P” Street house where 18-year-old Jennika Suazo’s body was found on December 9.
Her death has been called “suspicious” by the Eureka Police Department.
until a Eureka Police Officer flicked on his vehicle lights and ordered them out of the road.
We’ll be following the story of Jennika Suazo and her family’s search for justice.
- Home Marked off With Crime Scene Tape
- Suspicious Death Investigated by EPD
- See also the final person in this list (Record Number of Homicides in 2016)
- For a Time, the Candles Pushed back the Dark: A Community Grieves for Jennika
- Family to Hold Candlelight Walk for Teen One Month After Her ‘Suspicious’ Death