Final Two Suspects Sought in Manila Shooting Surrender to Law Enforcement
Last night two suspects in the shooting of 20-year-old Tyson Claros were arrested. Hector Standley-Godoy and Catherine Suzanne Lynne Fode were both arrested at 9:52 p.m. The two were the last of five individuals wanted for the shooting death of Claros. At 9:38 last night, the two surrendered themselves to law enforcement.
Claros was found dying of gunshot wounds south of Manila on State Route 255 about 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, December 12. The initial press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office indicated Claros might be the victim of an armed robbery but friends of the suspects indicate that the suspects were angry at Claros.
- Man With Gunshot Wounds Found South of Manila
- Armed Robbery Suspected in This Morning’s Homicide
- Suspects Arrested and Charged With Murder
- Third Suspect Arrested in Death of Tyson Claros Near Manila Earlier This Week
- Sheriff’s Office Searches for Two More Suspects in Manila Shooting Death