Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Welcomes New Employees
Sheriff Mike Downey is pleased to announce the swearing in for five new Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office employees. The new employees and their positions are as follows:
1. Katrina Gutierrez – Correctional Cook
2. Roque Flores – Correctional Deputy
3. Richard Sanchez – Correctional Deputy
4. Tyler James – Deputy Sheriff
5. Tim Jones – Deputy Sheriff
The Sheriff’s Office is committed to providing competent, effective and responsive public safety services to the citizens of Humboldt County. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement, please visit www.humboldtgov.org/jobs to view current job opportunities and apply today.