City of Fortuna Meetings Scheduled
The City of Fortuna has several important upcoming meetings in the next few weeks in regards to new ordinances, City budget and the proposed Use (Sales) Tax Measure on the November 8, 2016 Ballot.
On Monday, June 20th, the Fortuna City Council Meeting will take place and the following items are on the business agenda:
- Declaring the Existence of a Nuisance and to Require the Abatement of Weeds on Private Property; Resolution 2016-28
- Adopt 2015 Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP); Resolution 2016-29
- Hold the Second Reading and Adopt Ordinance 2016-725Z, Pre-Zoning Thirty four Parcels of Land, amending Sections 17.02.030 (Zoning Map) Of The Fortuna Municipal Code
- PUBLIC HEARING: Adopt the 2016-17 Fiscal Year Annual Operating Budget for the City of Fortuna; Resolution 2016-30
- Approval of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Concerning Working Conditions, Wages and Benefits with the Fortuna Police Employees Association (FPEA & FEA)
- Call for a Municipal Election to be Held on November 8, 2016, Establish Council Election Policies, and request Consolidation with the County of Humboldt; Resolution 2016-31
- PUBLIC HEARING: Approval of Actions Related to the Placement of a 0.75 Cent Transactions and Use (Sales) Tax Measure on the November 8, 2016 Ballot; Resolution 2016-32, First Reading of Ordinance 2016-726
The meeting will be held at City Hall at 6 PM.
On Tuesday, June 28th, the Fortuna Planning Commission will meet to discuss two lot line adjustments, affecting the Pine View and 9th Street areas.
The meeting will be held at City Hall at 7 PM.