FBI Raid Drops Cannabis Crumb Clues
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has confirmed they are “participating in a search” in Humboldt. Because it is an ongoing investigation, the spokesperson said, they are not yet ready to release more information.
Here’s what we little we do know:
- There were multiple unmarked, black vehicles seen heading north around Confusion Hill about 5:30 a.m.
- There were multiple reports of a plane buzzing the area by Twin Trees Bridge starting around 5:30 a.m.
- There were multiple reports of a military style helicopter in the area around 6 a.m.
- Numerous vans, trucks, etc. were seen staged near the Eel River south of Benbow near Twin Tree’s bridge by 7:30 a.m.
- A caravan of law enforcement vehicles, mostly unmarked, went up a dirt lane known as Twin Trees Road (see red dot on map for approximate location of entrance. The road itself is miles long.)One driveway was blocked by law enforcement.
- KMUD’s Terri Klemetson pointed out that the helicopter flying around was a Pave Hawk helicopter used by the Air Force. She described the aircraft as having an “Air Force helicopter & crew & 2 “special ops” men.” (See post below for photos.)
- A similar helicopter and crew was part of a multi-part FBI raid last year. That raid has never been explained. [See here for great photos.]
- And, last but not least, we know the raid had something to do with marijuana. How do we know that? By the trail of droppings that Hansel and Gretel FBI agent left behind…
Apparently, they want to find their way back next time…
Earlier Chapter: Large Law Enforcement Presence in Twin Trees Area