Second Man Wanted in Connection With Hoopa Shootings Arrested
This is a Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office press release:
On 03-25-2015 at about 12:10 p.m., a Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Deputy on patrol in the Willow Creek area spotted Vincent Rudy Ortiz at the Patriot Gas Station with a 44 year old female companion. Ortiz was fueling a silver, Chevrolet, pickup truck. The deputy immediately took Ortiz into custody without incident.
Vincent Ortiz was transported to the Humboldt County Correctional Facility in Eureka where he was booked for accessory to homicide and his bail was set at $500,000 dollars. Ortiz was also booked on a felony, no bail warrant for a parole violation. The 44 female companion of Ortiz was transported to the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office in Eureka to be interviewed by detectives.
- THREE INJURED IN HOOPA SHOOTING
- TWO SUSPECTS IN HOOPA SHOOTING SPOTTED IN EUREKA
- HOOPA SUSPECTS’ VEHICLE FOUND IN EUREKA
- ONE SUSPECT IN HOOPA SHOOTING ARRESTED, PHOTOS
- SHERIFF’S OFFICE RELEASES TIMELINE OF SATURDAY’S SHOOTING NEAR HOOPA
- ONE OF VICTIMS IN HOOPA SHOOTING DEAD, LAW ENFORCEMENT SEARCHES FOR SUSPECT AT RED LION HOTEL