111 Ways to Enjoy Humboldt–Bet You Can Come Up With More
If you’re not smiling a little and remembering some good times when you finish reading it, we’ll be surprised.
Here’s selection out of the middle:
77. Investigate the tide pools at Patrick’s Point.
78. Pay a visit to Chapman’s Gem & Mineral Shop & Museum.
80. Stopping in at Kneeland Glen Farmstand on Old Arcata Rd. It is a local delight!
81. Walk barefoot on Mad River Beach.
82. The great Aleutian Geese Fly Off at the Humboldt Bay Wildlife Refuge.
83. Take a tour of Fire and Light Glassware!
84. Enjoy a performance of the Humboldt Calypso Band. (Greg Vanderlaan writes: “Music so exciting that I forgot about my chronic pain and danced!”)
To read the rest and smile a lot, go here. And, tell us about some of the things they missed. LoCO needs its own list.