Be On the Lookout: Stolen White 2002 Dodge PU with Nevada Plates [FOUND]
Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you, our readers, to help your neighbors by passing on any helpful information to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
UPDATE 4/4: The owner is listing this as found.
A 2002 white Dodge 1500 pickup Nevada plate number 753 LKM was stolen from Franklin Auto Repair near Giuntoli Lane in Arcata between 1 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.
The new owner had just purchased it and was having it smogged.
Below is an image of a vehicle similar to the one taken.
The Arcata Police have confirmed the vehicle as being stolen. Please contact them at 822-2428 or 822-2424 if you have any information about its whereabouts.
- Be On the Lookout: Bike Taken From HSU Teaching Credential Student
- Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tundra Stolen This Morning [FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Kayak Last Seen In Eureka at 4:30 This Afternoon
- Be On the Lookout: Urn Containing Human Remains Stolen From Cemetery [PARTIALLY FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: 1996 Ford Ranger Stolen from Eureka
- Be On The Lookout: McK Teen’s First Car Stolen From Driveway Last Night (UPDATE: FOUND!)
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Truck Found and Man on Probation for Auto Theft Arrested
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Flatware [Video of Suspect]
- Be On The Lookout: Stolen 1986 Toyota Pickup
- Pawndamonium Employee Helps Recover Stolen Elantra
- (UPDATE — FOUND!) Be On the Lookout: 1988 Toyota Pickup Ganked From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Grey Ford F350 Stolen From Redway
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Nissan Murano Stolen From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2006 Dodge Stratus
- Be On the Lookout: Bicycle Stolen From HSU Campus
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen ‘86 Toyota