Ecstasy and Pounds Seized During Traffic Stop
David Mark Lamb age 24 of Sonora and Kaine Mcintyre age 20 or Arcata
Fortuna Police Dept. Press Release:
On March 5, 2013 at about 11:50 p.m., a Sergeant with the Fortuna Police Department located a vehicle traveling southbound on South Fortuna Boulevard without tail lights. Upon conducting a traffic stop, the Sergeant detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. The driver, Kaine Mcintyre, (age 20 of Arcata) related that he had a medical recommendation for the use of marijuana but it was determined to be expired.
Upon a search of the vehicle, several bags of marijuana packaged for sale were located along with more than 80 tablets of MDMA (Ecstasy). Mcintyre was subsequently taken into custody.
While on scene, the passenger was contacted and identified himself as 18 year old “Johnny Adams” of Arcata. During the investigation, officers determined that he was providing a false name and his true name was David Mark Lamb (age 24 of Sonora). Lamb was found to have an active “No Bail” felony warrant in Calaveras County for Petty Theft with a prior, Fraud and Resisting Arrest.
Mcintyre was booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on the following charges:
• Health & Safety §11377 – Possession of a controlled substance
• Health & Safety §11359 – Possession of marijuana for sale
• Health & Safety §11360 – Transportation of marijuana
• Health & Safety §11357 – Possession of more than an ounce of marijuana
• Health & Safety §11378 – Possession of a controlled substance for sale
• Health & Safety §11379 – Transportation of a controlled substance
• Penal Code §148(a) – Obstructing / Resisting or delaying a peace officer
Lamb was booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on the following charges:
• Penal Code §148.9 – Providing a false name to a peace officer
• No Bail Warrant (Calaveras County)